Then I painted the lamp and bookshelf. I reassembled the bookshelf with fabric on the back wall. I put together the Ikea chaise longue, and created a pressing table out of a TV tray. Then I used the big drill and fixed that sewing table good!
|The before--looking into the room from the doorway.|
|The before--looking from the back corner.|
|The fixed-up sewing table and pressing table.|
|The pressing table, chaise longue, and bookshelf.|
The last thing I did, which was the first part of the project started, was to finish the fabric valences. I just adore them, right down to their little white pom-pom trim!