8.17.2008

W.O.W.

Delta! Delta! Delta!
What an amazing crop it was!! The Tridelts really know how to do it right!! I got there a little before 9 am and stayed until about 12:30 am. AND I was SO DARN ORGANIZED!!! I had all the layouts planned and in order, which is definitely my new favorite way to scrap. Never again will I drag around that huge tote and all my paper holders. I will spend a few hours getting organized before heading out and just take what I need. So worth it.

Here's a picture of my favorite layout from Saturday. OK, it's above my post. Why can I never get the pictures where I want them? Some of my table mates helped with the colors and the ribbon. They were all so nice, and we will hopefully scrap together sometime soon.

I won prizes, too! I won a table prize, which was a bag chock-full of embellishments and tools. Stuff I have no idea how to even use! I got some Heidi Swapp stuff--I just LOVE her! I love reading her blog, especially her Olympic updates. I also won a door prize, which was a page kit from MM. Very cool. And we got a goodie tote and even a t-shirt. It was really great.



No comments: