6.23.2011

Woah. Where did the time go?

     Really?!?!? Has it been almost 3 years since my last post?  That is ridiculous. I took a break from scrapbooking for almost a year while I worked on some professional development stuff at work. And then we got the basement finished and I moved all the scrapping stuff to the basement.  My new area is great--I love it and the fact that it's not tucked away in an upstairs bedroom space.  Here's a picture:
I've added a bulletin board on that wall to the right.  It has more of my favorite things on it, and just today I bought a bookshelf that will go on the wall next to the window (on the left side--out of the picture).  That will hold the albums I've completed and a few decorative items. 
I've been busy with scrapbooking events, but I haven't gotten very far in my own scrapbooking.  The PTA at my school sponsored a crop at the beginning of May, and that was a blast.  Since I was in charge of it, I didn't get much done at all, but it definitely got me in the mood!  My CM consultant had a crop at her house in the middle of June, and I did get a few pages done there, oh, and I went to National Scrapbook Day back in April.  But I was working on the nametags for my school's crop, so I didn't actually do any of my own scrapbooking.
I am currently scrapping Christmas of 2009, which isn't too far back, really.  I'm excited about the page I'm working on and will post a photo of it when it's finished. 

No comments: