3.18.2007

Crop Club

I went to my friend Sandra's Crop Club today. It was a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon, and the time went fast. I wasn't much in the mood to be jovial with the sad news of Dewey and my mom weighing on my mind, but it was good to get out and be around people. There were 7 of us there including Marcia (CM Consultant). I had bought the new Everyday Power Pallette, and I have to say that I LOVE IT!!! The colors are great, and I made a borders set to swap.

Here's a picture of the borders set. The rules for the swap were that it was to be generic and CM only materials:
I used Navy from the PF pack for the border background, and then everything else was from the Everyday PP. There's green and a colorful stripe on that, and then a journal box and two little elements. If the swappers have the Everyday PP, there will be lots they can do to coordinate these borders to their projects.

No comments: